Bringing Business Process Automation To MPS
PowerMPS was specifically designed to offer a modern, easy to use, easy-to-manage cloud-based platform delivering E-Commerce, Data Collection Agent, Automated Order Processing, Accounting, and more… in our All-in-ONE SaaS Platform with access to more than 3 Million office products from over 50 of the largest wholesale distributors globally.
With a focus on delivering a software platform and mobile technology to the Channel from OEM’s to Distributors to Dealers, Resellers, MSP’s and Independent Service providers, PowerMPS is bringing a modern intelligence and platform to the channel, refocusing the
approach and process of MPS.
A few of the benefits of utilizing the PowerMPS Platform to create, re-invent, or streamline your online supplies portal includes (but is not limited to):
Powerful E-Commerce Storefront/Online Supplies Portal:
- Fully customizable website/portal
- Patented Data Collection Agent
- Pricing Rules & Pricing Levels Manager
- Product & Category Manager
- No HTML experience needed
- Multi-Vendor Management System & Data Feeds
- E-mail Marketing Campaign Manager
- Store Design Set-Up Wizard
- Real-Time Product Shipment Tracking
PowerMPS provides the most powerful and state-of-the-art E-Commerce and Data Collection Agent Technology platform for Managed Product Services & Automation.
Power MPS Features:
CPM (Cloud Print Manager)
• Patented DCA auto-fulfillment via our mobile app (student/teleworker can download the app via iOS/Android, Smart TV, Chromebook or Tablet)
• Picks up the home printer automatically
• Notifies user of low toner/inkjet cartridge
• Auto-ships and provides instant pro-active communication between your organization and the end-user Break-Fix Service Manager.
• Accounting Integrated with Quickbooks and SAP Business One.
• Integrate with any system to push and pull Sales Orders directly into your accounting
• Saves time and money
• Built-in subscription manager where the consumer can select to “subscribe and save” for any product you designate as part of the subscription service.
• Manage the discount and pricing
• The end consumer has the ability to turn off the “subscribe and save” function at any time.
• Provides both convenience and control on both sides.
• Sales Orders are placed into the order manager where you can process Sales orders into Purchase orders manually and send them to the vendor of your choice.
• -OR- Sales Orders are automatically created into Purchase Orders and sent to a designated supplier of your choice.
Break-Fix Service Manager
• Request service, maintenance, troubleshooting, or remote triage for printer/IT needs.
• Send Work Order requests to a service provider of your choice (internally or externally) providing your organization remote or onsite assistance.
• Request can be submitted via the mobile app or your online e-commerce portal.